About Dr. Kyle Lapidus
Dr. Lapidus is the founder and primary physician responsible for your care and treatment at Affective Care. He received his BA magna cum laude from Harvard University and earned his MD and PhD at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He completed his residency in psychiatry at Mount Sinai Medical Center's Icahn School of Medicine. He is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. In addition to his extensive clinical experience with mood and anxiety disorders, Dr. Lapidus has particular clinical expertise in the management of treatment-resistant depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Moreover, Dr. Lapidus has extensive training and experience in both pre-clinical and clinical research on these illnesses. As demonstrated by multiple scientific publications, Dr. Lapidus has performed pioneering studies related to treatment development for ketamine, along with other novel approaches to improving patient outcomes and mental health.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (PhD)
- Harvard University (Bachelor’s)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency in Psychiatry
Dr. Kyle Lapidus's office location
300 W 72nd st, 1D
New York, NY 10023
Patient reviews for Dr. Kyle Lapidus
Extremely personable, Very knowledgeable, relaxing office and So very helpful. This doctor is a Gem and will get to the bottom of your issues. Do not hesitate to book an appt
Dr Lapidus was a brisk, efficient doctor who helped me out during a rough patch. He was courteous and a good communicator, and tried his very best to see. Would definitely recommend.
No wait time! Very easy to talk to and finished the appointment in a timely manner. would definitely recommend this doctor.
Dr. Kyle Lapidus really understands the variety of medications and stays on top of latest advancements.
Dr. Lapidus is always easy to talk to and ready to accomodate various needs. We have now been seeing him for almost a year and we highly recommend him.
Great visit. Dr. Lapidus is very professional, smart, friendly, and is a very good psychiatrist doctor.
I have been under the care of Dr. Lapidus for a year. He is extremely helpful & has gotten me through some serious times. It is very difficult to find a doctor of this caliber. Excellent bedside manner.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances