Dr. Ladynez Espinal, MD
Lady's Care Center is founded and directed by Ladynez Espinal, MD. Dr. Espinal is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, she received her medical degree from MCP-Hahnemann School of Medicine in Philadelphia, after which she completed her residency program at Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Espinal's passion for learning and keeping up with cutting edge advances in medicine, and her familiarity with and understanding of diverse cultural women's issues allows her to be a unique expert for her patients, as well as an advocate to trust, to consult and to support. Dr. Espinal is one of only a handful of female surgeons in the country trained in cosmetic vaginal rejuvenation techniques and serving the South Florida area. Dr. Espinal is an associate of the Becker-Hilton Medical Institute. She also is an affiliate of Dr. DiGeronimo- a renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeon, located in Aventura. She performs some of her cosmetic vaginal surgeries at this location as well.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Atlanta Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Drexel University
- American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Obstetric and Gynecologic Society
Awards and publications
- 2003 Best Case Report. “Trios in Gynecologic Oncology”. 21st Annual Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident Scientific Research Program, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Atlanta Medical Center
- 2008 Recipient of “TOP DOCS”- given to physicians who are recognized for providing extraordinary care and service at Memorial Hospital West.
- 2009 Patient's Chioce Award
- “Role of fetal fibronectin and stripping of membranes as a predictor of spontaneous labor” Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
- “Eosinophilic cystitis as the cause of hematuria and chronic pelvic pain”, [Case Report]. Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
Lady's Care Center
3000 SW 148th Ave, Suite 215
Miramar, FL 33027