About Laura Espana
Dr. Espana is a bilingual (Spanish/English) licensed clinical psychologist, practicing since 2008. She specializes in the treatment of couples, families, and individuals. She utilizes a differentiation-based approach, emphasizing personal accountability and growth. She works with individuals on challenging relationship dynamics by helping them focus on personal change and growth. Dr. Espana has extensive experience in the treatment and assessment of children and individuals, ages 2years to 100 years, who are experiencing a variety of mental health conditions including anxiety, depression, PTSD, and autism spectrum disorders. Dr. Espana received extensive assessment training at the Neuropsychiatric Institute at UCLA. She further conducts parenting groups as well as provides individual support to parents struggling to manage behavioral issues in their children. She has an additional emphasis on multicultural issues and work with minority populations.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Education and training
- Alliant International University, PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- Alliant International University (Master’s)
- University of California, Los Angeles (Bachelor’s)
Laura Espana's office location
Dadoyan Behavioral Medical Group
4955 Van Nuys Boulevard, 400
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Patient reviews for Laura Espana, PsyD
It was pleasant. Dr Espana made me feel very comfortable.
I have definitely seen improvement in my mental health. The doctors here have done nothing but help with my depression and self esteem.
It went very well. Dr. Espana is a very nurturing, intelligent woman. She brought some clarity to a situation that I've been dealing w/ for a long time.
I feel like a lot is getting accomplished for my mental health. I think everything is going really well.
I really had a wonderful session. She is very intuitive and insightful pesonable and likeable, very informative.
I'm very happy! With Doctor Dadoyan professionalism and I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family! I also was very happy! With the same services
Visits always felt productive, with helpful insights and reflections, and patient understanding.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Pre-Move In Couples Counseling
- Academic Psychology Testing
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cognitive Therapy
- Couples Conflict Resolution
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychologists
- Cigna Psychologists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychologists
- More Insurances