Dr. Laurance Johnson, MD
Dr. Johnson has been providing quality psychiatric care to both adolescents and adults here in California for the past 40 years. Specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety, depression, and ADD, Dr. Johnson's professional highlights include academic scholarships to Harvard University and Duke University, as well a number of other distinguished awards, memberships, and publications.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Education and training
- Medical School - Duke University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Mount Zion, Residency in Adult and Child Psychiatry
- California Department of Public Health (Epidemiology)
- Saint Mary's Medical Center (Internship)
Awards and publications
- Cum Laude Graduate, Carleton College
- Harvard University Academic Scholarship
- Duke University Academic Scholarship
Laurance F. Johnson, M.D.
301 S. Fair Oaks Avenue, Suite 406A
Pasadena, CA 91105