Dr. Laurance Johnson, MD
Dr. Johnson has been providing quality psychiatric care to both adolescents and adults here in California for the past 40 years. Specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety, depression, and ADD, Dr. Johnson's professional highlights include academic scholarships to Harvard University and Duke University, as well a number of other distinguished awards, memberships, and publications.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Education and training
- California Department of Public Health (Epidemiology)
- Medical School - Duke University, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Mary's Medical Center (Internship)
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Mount Zion, Residency in Adult and Child Psychiatry
Awards and publications
- Harvard University Academic Scholarship
- City College of New York, New York City, Summer Program
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MS, Summer Program
Laurance F. Johnson, M.D.
301 S. Fair Oaks Avenue, Suite 406A
Pasadena, CA 91105