Dr. Leonard Liang, MD
As Dr. Liang is a solo private urologist, it is his privilege to endeavor to practice urology in his own style. He limits the number of patients he sees so that a visit is not hurried and so the patient can comfortably ask questions. He believes in educating the patient so that the patient can make well informed decisions. Phone calls or emails with questions are truly welcomed. Dr. Liang will make prompt referrals to his colleagues if he thinks another urologist is better suited to a particular problem. Above all, Dr. Liang believes in trying to do the right thing at all times for his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- Medical School - University of Michigan
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fellowship in Kidney Transplant
- American Society of Transplantation
- American Urological Association
Leonard Liang, M.D.
1513 South Grand Ave, Ste. 300
Los Angeles, CA 90015