Dr. Leonid Kotkin, MD, PhD
**DR. KOTKIN REQUIRES YOUR INSURANCE INFORMATION IN FULL AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.** **If you have an HMO Plan, you will be responsible for providing a doctor referral** Dr. Kotkin's fields of interest are in urinary incontinence and voiding dysfunction in both males and females, Erectile dysfunction, penile implants, cancer of prostate, kidney, bladder, and testis. Dr. Kotkin also excels in Laparoscopic procedures and he is regarded as the #1 urologist in Boston for Green Light Laser surgery.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
- Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov
- Urologic Research Institute (PhD)
- Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- Moscow City Hospital, Residency in Urology
- Moscow Institute of Urology, PhD in Physiology
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- Tufts Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- American Urological Association
- Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology
Awards and publications
- Journal of Urology
- Technique in Urology
Leonid Kotkin, M.D., Ph.D.
280 Washington Street, Suite 207
Brighton, MA 02135