Urologists Near You
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very professional atmosphere. Obviously a very busy medical office. Care was excellent. I initially was seen by a resident who is very well-versed in the care that I required. Excellent team medical experience.
What is a Urologist?
A urologists is a physician who specializes in the male reproductive organs, including diseases of the urinary tract, kidneys, bladder, and urethra. They diagnose and treat prostate cancer, male infertility and erectile dysfunction. Urologists treat men and women for incontinence, discomfort or difficulty urinating, and blood in the urine. They can perform surgery on blockages in male genitalia, and they assist in the treatment of kidney disease.
Urologists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Urologists
- Aetna Urologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- Cigna Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Urologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Urologists
- More Insurances