Dr. Leslie Plachta, MD, MPH
Leslie Plachta is a skilled and experienced family physician caring for the Ossining, NY community. Dr. Plachta attended the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, where he received his medical degree. He completed his residencies in family practice at the University of Connecticut and San Bernardino County Medical Center. He also completed his master's in public health at New York Medical College and fellowship in obstetrics and gynecology at North Central Bronx Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Plachta is a part of Open Door Family Medical Centers. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. He speaks English, German, and Spanish, which makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Plachta is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. He is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- University of Connecticut, Saint Francis Hospital, Residency in Family Practice
- New York Medical College, Master's in Public Health
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- San Bernardino County Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- North Central Bronx Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Open Door Family Medical Centers
165 Main Street
Ossining, NY 10562