Dr. Lester Klebe, DPM
Lester R. Klebe, D.P.M . has been practicing in the Phoenix area for over 35 years, is offering complete foot and ankle care. Holistically oriented, Dr. Klebe integrates homeopathic medicine with conventional medical care. He is a member of the AZ Homeopathic & Integrative Medical Association as well as several other medical associations with their own particular emphasis. Meet the Doctor: Lester R. Klebe,DPM Dr. Klebe Graduated from Arizona State University in 1969, and received his medical degree from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco in 1973. Dr. Klebe began his practice in 1974 to present in the Phoenix metro area. Dr. Klebe is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center and Select Specialty Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Klebe is a national lecturer primarily speaking to physicians on how best to integrate conventional medicine with the use of homeopathic medications. Over the years, Dr. Klebe as been active as a board member for various prominent civic organizations.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- Select Specialty Hospital - Phoenix
Education and training
- Samuel Merritt University, California College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners
- American Diabetes Association
- Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association
Awards and publications
- An Integrated Approach - Traumeel
- Podiatric Management of Viral Warts with Special Reference to Antihomotoxic Medicine
- Traumeel Medication - An Integrated Approach
Lester R. Klebe, D.P.M.
10555 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite A101
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253