Dr. Lev Barsky, MD
Dr. Lev Barsky specializes in allergy / immunology in Brooklyn, New York. He has 29 years of experience beginning from his graduation from Riga Medical Academy through his internship in Flushing Hospital Medical Center and residency and fellowship in Stony Brook University Medical Center. Dr. Lev Barsky has been featured in magazines and written articles on allergy treatment.
- Lutheran HealthCare
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Medical School - Riga Stradinš University Faculty of Medicine
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Stony Brook University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Stony Brook University Medical Center, Fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Lev Barsky M.D.
728 Ocean View Ave, Suite 1
Brooklyn, NY 11235