Dr. Lilia Henry, MD
Lilia Henry is a caring and attentive internist serving the community of Cleveland Heights, OH. Dr. Henry attended Case Western Reserve University, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in internal medicine at University Hospitals, Cleveland. She holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Henry is a part of UH Cleveland Heights Primary Care. She is board certified by American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Henry is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Case Western Reserve University, Doctor of Medicine
- Southwestern District College of Nursing and Midwifery (Midwifery)
- University of California, Los Angeles (Bachelor’s)
- City University London (Critical Care Nursing)
- University Hospitals, Cleveland, Residency in Internal Medicine
UH Cleveland Heights Primary Care
5 Severance Circle, Suite 304
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118