Dr. Lonnie Williams, OD
Lonnie Williams,OD graduated from Northern Illinois University. He continued his studies at Illinois College of Optometry where he received his Doctor of Optometry. He is an experienced optometrist with over 20 years of clinical services. His specialties are hard to fit contact lenses and ocular disease. He is an active member of AOA,NOA,IOA for over 15 years. He enjoys the personal exam time he gets to spend with each and every patient and takes great pride in making sure that all of the patient's eye needs are met.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Illinois College of Optometry
- Northern Illinois University (Master’s)
- American Optometric Association
- Illinois Optometric Association
- National Optometric Association
353 E 162nd St.
South Holland, IL 60473