Dr. Lori Beltran, DO
Primary Care Doctor
Focusing on prevention is the one thing that I like most about practicing medicine. My goal is to build a long-term relationship with my patients that centers on addressing the entire patient’s health; including both physical and mental well-being. I also try to address not only current health issues that my patient may be experiencing but to work with my patients to build lifestyle practices that can aid in continued good health. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I like to stay active and enjoy running and just being outdoors. I am also a big fan of anything that involves music.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of California, Davis program at San Joaquin General Hospital
Family Practice Medical Group of Oakland
350 30th St., Suite 407
Oakland, CA 94609