Dr. Lovelesh Manocha, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Lovelesh Manocha is a brilliant and accomplished primary care doctor and internist serving the community of San Antonio, TX. He attended Louisiana State University Shreveport, where he earned his medical degree, and completed both his internship and residency in internal medicine at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Manocha is affiliated with MedFirst. He has also served as the chairman of internal medicine at Baptist Medical Center and as a medical reviewer for the National Medical Review Board. Dr. Manocha’s medical experience is vast and impressive. He is very honest with his patients about the status of their health and the treatment options available to them and works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for themselves.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Baptist Medical Center
Education and training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Louisiana State University, Shreveport, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Chairman of Internal Medicine, Baptist Medical Center
- Medical Reviewer, National Medical Review Board
The Skinner Clinic
124 Dallas St.
124 Dallas Street
San Antonio, TX 78205