Dr. Mani Zadeh, MD
Head & Neck Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Mani H. Zadeh, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a board-certified Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck Surgeon and a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Zadeh specializes in disorders of the Ear, Nose and Throat and practices in Los Angeles, California. After attending high school in London, Dr. Zadeh earned his Bachelor's degree at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he graduated with honors. Dr. Zadeh received his medical degree from University of California, San Diego. He then completed his General Surgery internship followed by residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the prestigious Columbia University in New York. Dr. Zadeh is recognized as a leader in the field of Otolaryngology ?Head and Neck Surgery and is often consulted by his peers to evaluate patients with complex and advanced disease. Dr. Zadeh is featured in the "Super Doctors" section of Los Angeles Magazine. In a survey of physicians in Southern California aimed to identify the top Otolaryngologists in the community, Dr. Zadeh was selected as a "Super Doctor". Dr. Zadeh is honored to be recognized by his peers as one of the best Otolaryngologists-Head and Neck Surgeons in Southern California. Dr. Zadeh has been involved in multiple research projects exploring subjects such as sinus disease, head and neck cancer, and hearing loss. He is the author of numerous articles in peer reviewed journals and has presented his work at many national meetings. Dr. Zadeh has won numerous awards for his teaching, research and patient care. Dr. Zadeh's wealth of expertise in the field of Otolaryngology as well as his dedication to patient care has earned him the reputation of one of the best Otolaryngologists-Head and Neck Surgeons in Southern California.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, San Diego
- Columbia University, Residency in Otolaryngology
- University of California, Los Angeles (Bachelor’s)
- Columbia University, Internship in General Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- American College of Surgeons
Awards and publications
- Super Doctors Super Doctors identifies top doctors as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Key Professional Media.
- Distinguished House-staff Award for Resident or Fellow New York Hospital – Cornell Medical Center, NY
- Award For Excellence in Research Resident Research Day, New York Presbyterian Hospital, NY
Mani H. Zadeh, M.D.
2080 Century Park East, Ste 1701
Los Angeles, CA 90067