Dr. Manoochehr Yashari, MD
Dr. Yashari has been in private practice since 1973 and is board certified. After receiving his medical degree from the University of Tehran in Iran, he completed his internship at Misericordia Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, followed by his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Pennsylvania Hospital, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Dr. Yashari proceeded with specialized training and fellowship in female infertility and endocrinology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, and also served as an instructor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology for four years at Thomas Jefferson University.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Misericordia Hospital (Internship)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship in Female Infertility and Endocrinology
- University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Manoochehr Yashari, MD
1260 15th St, Ste. 616
Santa Monica, CA 90404