Dr. Marc Dean, MD
Head & Neck Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Dean graduated from Texas Tech University Health Science Center, where he was very active in student government and held offices, including vice president of the School of Medicine and president of the Student Body Senate. IF you want more information please click on the following website fortworthearandsinus.com Specializing in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery (HNS), Dr. Dean completed an internship in general surgery and his residency at Louisiana State University Health Science Center, where he now serves as assistant professor in Otolaryngology/HNS. Dr. Dean has a passion for teaching and is an academic leader in his field, having conducted a number of research studies and presentations, including Otology in Pregnancy, which he presented at the American/Vietnam Surgical symposium in Hanoi, Vietnam. When he is not teaching or treating patients, Dr. Dean can be found cooking or enjoying a good book. He also loves traveling and outdoor activities, like fishing and mountain biking.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Louisiana State University, Internship in General Surgery
- Louisiana State University, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Medical School - Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Assistant Professor in Otolaryngology/HNS at Louisiana State University Health Science Center
Marc Dean, MD - Fort Worth Ear & Sinus
901 Hemphill St
Fort Worth, TX 76104