About Dr. Margaret Zimmerman
Dr. Zimmerman chose pediatrics because she believes there is something special about helping children grow into healthy adults. She credits her mother, a former kindergarten teacher, for teaching her patience and the rewards of working with children. “I love working with children and their parents. Whether educating them on how to be healthy or helping them through an illness or injury, the rewards of being able to help them are returned to me ten-fold. I have two children, and as a physician and mother, my focus is always on what is best for my young patients.” Dr. Zimmerman grew up in Palos Verdes, California and says she is glad to be home in Southern California, although she did develop a fondness for snow after spending several years in the mid-west. Time outside of the office is devoted to her husband and children, as well as a dog, several cats and numerous fish. She also enjoys reading novels, growing her own fruits and vegetables, and is currently working on her next degree of black belt in Shaolin Kempo, an Asian martial art.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Orange Coast Medical Center
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California Irvine Medical Center (Residency)
Dr. Margaret Zimmerman's office location
MemorialCare Medical Group FV - Brookhurst
MemorialCare Medical Group
18035 Brookhurst St, Suite 2100
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Patient reviews for Dr. Margaret Zimmerman
Dr. Zimmerman takes her time and explains things so that we can understand. Her and her staff are always very helpful and kind. I never feel judged or lookedown at. We love Dr. Zimmerman and her staff.
Always happy =).
The doctor's visit was good and thorough. Dr. Zimmerman is very good with my son.
Awesome!! Answered all the questions we had and made us feel comfortable with starting the shots.
Fast and efficient, always friendly and professional. Love Dr. Zimmerman and Marisol :).
It was wonderful and very informative. Helpful.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances