Dr. Mariana Azer, MD
***Please be advised that any new patients must send up to date detailed medical and vaccination records prior to coming in for your first appointment. If we do not receive this prior to your visit, we will cancel your appointment*** Mariana Azer is a caring and diligent pediatrician based in Sterling, MA. She earned her medical degree from the Cairo University Faculty of Medicine in Egypt. Dr. Azer complete her residency in pediatrics at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, Hackensack University Medical Center, University Hospitals. Dr. Azer is a part of Nashaway Pediatrics -Sterling. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She sees patients for pediatric consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. She was named one of America’s top pediatricians by the Consumers Research Council of America for the year 2015 and 2016. Dr. Azer is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to her consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving her patients the best care and establishing long lasting relationships with them.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Cairo University Hospitals (Internship)
- Medical School - Cairo University Faculty of Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Hackensack University Medical Center, University Hospitals, Residency in Pediatrics
Awards and publications
- 2015 and 2016 - Named one of America’s top pediatricians by the Consumers Research Council of America.
Nashaway Pediatrics -Sterling
UMass Memorial Medical Group
225 Leominster Road
Sterling, MA 01564