Dr. Marie Adamczyk, MD
Marie Adamczyk is a diligent and dedicated internist based in Medford, MA. Dr. Adamczyk earned her medical degree from the University of the East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine in the Philippines. She completed her internship at Makati Medical Center. She then moved to the United States to complete both her internship and residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from the Ateneo de Manila University. Dr. Adamczyk is a part of Tufts MC Community Care - Medford Primary Care. She is affiliated with Melrose-Wakefield Hospital and Lawrence Memorial Hospital. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is also a member of the American College of Physicians and the Asthma Foundation of Southern Arizona. Patients trust Dr. Adamczyk’s expertise because she consistently provides high-quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes. Dr. Adamczyk is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to her consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Makati Medical Center (Internship)
- Medical School - University of the East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Internship)
- Ateneo de Manila University (Bachelor’s)
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Residency)
- American College of Physicians
- Asthma Foundation of Southern Arizona
Awards and publications
- McKenney JM, Jones PH, Adamczyk MA et al for the STELLAR Trial.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Southern AZ Veterans Administration Healthcare System, Tucson AZ — 2005-December 2011.
- Assistant Medical Director and Principal Investigator at ACRC AZ Clinical Research Center, Tucson AZ — 1998-2005.
- Congress Presenter at the Fifth International Congress on Coronary Artery Disease from Prevention to Intervention. October 2003, Florence Italy.
- Staff Physician at GHMA Health Partners of Southern AZ, Tucson AZ — 1995-1997
Tufts MC Community Care - Medford Primary Care
101 Main Street, Suite 204
Medford, MA 02155