Dr. Marina Peredo, MD
Dr. Marina Peredo is a world renowned cosmetic and medical board-certified dermatologist and an Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. Dr. Peredo received her medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She completed her internal medicine internship at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and her dermatology residency at New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Peredo is an expert in skin rejuvenation, advanced laser technology and a sought-after contributor to numerous national media outlets, including The New York Times, Elle, New Beauty, Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, and Prevention. Dr. Peredo also appears regularly on TV and has been on The View and Good Morning America to discuss topics related to skin health and beauty. Dr. Peredo’s articles have appeared in many peer-reviewed publications and she’s a regular lecturer at medical symposia around the world.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
Schweiger Dermatology Group
1309B Avenue J
Brooklyn, NY 11230