About Dr. Mario Juarez
Dr. Mario Juarez is a kind, compassionate, and detailed oriented doctor offering both Primary Care and Medical Spa services. Board Certified in Family Medicine and a graduate of the prestigious Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Dr. Juarez and his team of highly-skilled professionals are focused on providing you with the very best care. Outside of the traditional Primary Care services, Dr. Juarez also offers a complete line of treatments including: Laser Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation for Men and Women, Botox and Juvederm Skin Tightening Procedures, Body Sculpting Cellulite Treatments, Bio Identical Hormones, Enhance and Improve Libido, Nutraceuticals, Vitamins, Anti-aging Nutrients, and Quality Herbal Alternative Medicine.
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board Of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Southwestern, Doctor of Medicine
- The University of New Mexico (Internship)
- The University of New Mexico (Residency)
- University of Houston (Bachelor’s)
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Mario Juarez's office location
Mario Juarez, MD
4151 Callaghan Rd, Ste 102
San Antonio, TX 78228
Patient reviews for Dr. Mario Juarez
Friendly, seems to actually care about well being of patient. If you want a shorter wait time, I recommend calling and making appointment rather than zocdoc booking. I don’t mind waiting a few minutes so I book on here and usually don’t have a problem getting to see a doctor/practitioner within 30 minutes of my 8AM appointment.
Great and friendly!
He is so caring and attentive the wealth of knowledge I absolutely love coming to see my doctor and his staff is incredible.
I love the convenience of making appointments online and being able to give reason for the appointment - makes the appointment go by smoother !
Never have to wait long to be seen and I love that I can make an with Zoc Doc app!
Good people and staff and Dr. Juarez .
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Funny Guy , inspirational guy. Trusting
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Aetna Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Cigna Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Doctors
- More Insurances