Dr. Mark Chang, MD, FACS
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
West Nyack, NY
About Dr. Mark Chang
**We only see patients 18 years old and older** Dr. Mark Chang is a considerate and mindful urologist serving the community of West Nyack, NY. Dr. Chang attended Thomas Jefferson University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship in general surgery at Pennsylvania Hospital. He also finished a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in robotics, laparoscopy, and endourology at New York Medical College. Dr. Chang is a part of Advanced Urology Centers of NY - Rockland County and is affiliated with Nyack Hospital in Nyack, NY. He is board certified by the American Board of Urology. He sees patients for urology consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. He is trilingual in English, Spanish, Mandarin, and Taiwanese.
- Urological Surgeon
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- New York Medical College, Fellowship in Robotics, Laparoscopy and Endourology
- American College of Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- Endourological Society
Awards and publications
- Recipient of the Dutchess County Forty under 40 Award, Rising Stars for Orange County.
- Arsanjani A, Chang M, Franco I. Laparoscopic Transperitoneal Resection of Extra-Adrenal Pheochromocytoma of the Organ of Zuckerkandl In a Pediatric Patient. (video AUA 2008).
- Kalra P, Glassman DT, Gomella LG, Strup SE, McGinnis DE, Simon DR, Chang M, Bryne DS, Kuo RL. Outcomes of Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic Nephrectomy In Technically Challenging Cases. Urology. January 2006; 67: 45-49.
- Chang M, Garlitz CJ, Bagley DH. “Above and Below”: Treating Complex Stones with Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy and Ureteroscopy Simultaneously. (WCE 2005).
- Chang M, Kalra P, McGinnis DE. Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy: The Bryn Mawr Experience. (WCE 2005).
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Dr. Mark Chang's office location
Advanced Urology Centers of NY - Rockland County
2 Medical Park Drive, Suite 10
West Nyack, NY 10994
Patient reviews for Dr. Mark Chang
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Congenital Kidney Disease
- Frequent Urination
- Genital Abnormalities
- Invasive Urologic Procedure
- Kidney Stones
- Laparoscopic Surgery Consultation
- Male Infertility
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Prostate Cancer Second Opinion
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Urological Surgery Consultation
- Urologic Cancer
- More Procedures