Dr. Mark Golden, MD, FACS
We treat every patient as if we were taking care of a member of our own family. That starts with an exam with no waiting. The office is conveniently located inside of the John Hancock Center on North Michigan Avenue. There is always a fresh cup of coffee, a hot cup of tea or a soda and snacks. Doctor Golden gives his full attention to each patient ensuring that he has answered every person’s questions and they receive a complete explanation of the problem and the best treatment. Whether it be an appointment for glasses and contacts or desire to receive Botox and fillers, his nearly 30 years of experience gives him a chair side manner which usually receives 5 stars. Same day appointments are available for emergencies.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Saint Louis University, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Louis University, Residency in Ophthalmology
- University of Chicago (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- International College of Surgeons
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Doctors For Visual Freedom
875 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1550
Chicago, IL 60611