Dr. Marshall Grossman, MD
Dr. Grossman is a graduate of St. Louis University School of Medicine (cum laude), and completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Nutrition at the University of California Irvine Medical School. He is board certified in both specialties. Dr. Grossman obtained his Bachelors degree from Northwestern University and Masters degree from University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. After his fellowship, Dr. Grossman began his practice in Irvine, Ca. and was one of the founding members of Irvine Regional Medical Center (now Hoag Hospital Irvine). He served many medical staff offices including Chief of Medical Staff and Chief of Department of Medicine. Please Note: There is a $75.00 cancellation fee for no show patients. 24 hour Notice is required to cancel appt. In able to confirm coverage we require your insurance member ID#. Please let us know if you have a Cover California insurance. Thank you.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - Laguna Hills
- Western Medical Center Santa Ana
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology and Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Saint Louis University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California Irvine Medical Center (Internship)
- University of California Irvine Medical Center, Fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Nutrition
- University of California Irvine Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
llIrvine Medical Group, Inc.
16300 Sand Canyon Ave., Suite 1009
Irvine, CA 92618