Dr. Martin O'Hara, MD, FACC
Cardiologist, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
My staff and I look forward to helping you manage your heart health in a professional manner. Prevention is the key to avoiding heart disease and maximizing the quantity and quality of your life. Regular exercise is the most important thing you can do after not smoking to improve your chances of a long and healthful life.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Virginia Hospital Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Fellowship in Nuclear Cardiology
- Medical School - University College Dublin School of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of the Art of Obstetrics
- American College of Cardiology
Awards and publications
- Published in the area of Nuclear Cardiology
- Published in the area of Nuclear Stress Testing
Martin O'Hara, M.D.
611 S. Carlin Springs Rd, Suite #409
Arlington, VA 22204