Dr. Mary Kate Rohan, MD
Dr. Mary Kate Rohan is a board certified dermatologist and has practiced dermatology in California for 20 years. She graduated from the Univeristy of California, Irvine College of Medicine and completed her dermatology residency training at the UCI Medical Center in Irvine, California Dr. Rohan's professional interests include acne, eczema, patch testing, psoriasis, skin cancer screening and treatment. In addition, she offers solutions for hair loss, skin rashes and anti-aging treatments. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family in Mammoth or visiting the beach, covered in SPF 50 sunscreen!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Irvine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Dermatology
- California Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Association
Mary Kate Rohan, M.D.
1211 W. La Palma Ave, Suite 407
Anaheim, CA 92801