Dr. Melinda Spooner, MD
*The office will call you after your request to confirm your appointment* *We have a 24 hour cancellation policy* During medical school, Dr. Melinda Spooner became interested in women’s health while working with the National Health Services Corps and assisting with the development of the rural clinic’s prenatal education program. During her residency, she was awarded for outstanding achievement in colposcopy by the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology. Dr. Spooner was born in Chicago, Illinois, and has lived in Plano since 1998. As a thoughtful and caring provider, Dr. Spooner takes pride in the technical skill and responsibility of providing primary and surgical management of medical conditions that alter patient’s lives.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Medical Center of Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Oklahoma, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Texas, Southwestern, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Specialized Women's Healthcare
3804 W 15th St, Suite 140
Plano, TX 75075