Dr. Meredith Price, MD
Dr. Meredith Price, M.D. joined our practice in September 2013. She graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor with a bachelor degree in Cell and Molecular Biology in 2005, and completed her medical training at Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2009. There she received the School of Medicine Faculty Endowed Scholarship (2006-2008) and the Janet M Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation in 2009. She subsequently completed her internship at St. John Hospital and her residency in dermatology at Wayne State University, where she served as the chief resident. Throughout residency she was active in research endeavors and presented at Michigan Dermatologic Society, American Academy of Dermatology, and Cosmetic Surgery Forum meetings. Dr. Price is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the Michigan State Medical Society. She has specific interests in medical dermatology, including psoriasis, acne, and eczema; surgical dermatology including skin cancer and its treatment, and cosmetic dermatology, including botox, fillers, chemical peels and other forms of skin rejuvenation. She looks forward to meeting and treating you at our Clinton Township location.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Wayne State University, Doctor of Medicine
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center (Internship)
- Wayne State University, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Michigan Dermatological Society
Awards and publications
- Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation
- Price M, Kerr H. Phototherapy: A Practical Approach to Patient Selection. Skin and Aging. 2009. March;17(3).
- Price M. Lim H. Narrowband UVB: Is it Carcinogenic? Psoriasis Forum. Winter 2010.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Faculty Endowed Scholarship
16815 E Jefferson Ave, Suite 140
Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
5958 N Canton Center Rd, Suite 700
Canton, MI 48187