Dr. Michael Dresdner, MD, FACOG
Michael T. Dresdner, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., received his medical degree from the New York University School Of Medicine in 1992. He then completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York. He is a fellow in the American College Of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is Board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dresdner has been caring for his patients in New Jersey since 1996. He has been recognized with an award for special excellence in endoscopic procedures by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. His special interest and expertise is in minimally invasive alternatives to hysterectomy and other surgical procedures. Dr. Dresdner believes that being a healthcare professional is about combining trust, friendship and medical expertise to truly personalize every treatment for his patients. He will always work to provide the best experience and is honored to serve the women in South Orange and the surrounding areas.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- Award for Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
South Orange OB/GYN & Infertility Group
106 Valley St
South Orange, NJ 07079