Dr. Neena Agarwala, MD, MS
Urogynecologist, OB-GYN, Gynecologist
WE DO NOT ACCEPT MEDICAID PLANS Please feel free to make, change or cancel your appointment as you please. Please know, that if you don't show or cancel/reschedule an appointment <24 working hours, there WILL BE a minimum charge. NO SHOW CHARGES ARE STRICTLY IMPLEMENTED. We respect your time, Please help us be efficient and ON TIME. For everyone else's sake, please come 15 mins early, otherwise we cannot guarantee you will be seen at your allocated time. You only feel rushed with us if you come late. Please know your contraception, medications, period date and pharmacy information before you see the doctor. Dr. Agarwala is a highly experienced, board certified Gynecologist / Urogynecologist serving the greater NYC area. She completed medical school and residency in OB-GYN at Penn State University, and is fellowship trained in Urogynecology, Advanced Laparoscopic/Robotic Surgery, and Minimally Invasive Surgery. (MIS). Dr. Agarwala offers comprehensive gynecologic care, and offers treatment for stress and urge incontinence, chronic urinary tract infections, interstitial cystitis, pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic pain, endometriosis, fibroids, abnormal bleeding, ovarian masses, and hormonal issues. Her practice welcomes both new and established patients for annual appointments, medical consultations, urgent care visits, and urogynecology referrals. ** All no-shows or <24 hour cancellations will be assessed a fee, especially Saturdays and Holidays **
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Pennsylvania State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Pennsylvania State University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pennsylvania State University, Master's in Molecular and Cell Biology
- Chattanooga Women’s Laser Center, Fellowship in Advanced Gynecologic and Urogynecologic Endoscopic Surgery
- American Urogynecologic Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
Awards and publications
- 1. Best Teacher Award – by CREOG for 2009 by Medical Students, UNMC Clerkship program.
- 2. Best Teacher Award – by APGO for 2006 by Residents at the UNMC Residency program.
- 3. Jerome J Hoffman “Postgraduate Prize Paper” at the AAGL 33rd Annual Meeting, San Francisco, November 2004.
Neena Agarwala MD PC
20 E 46th St, Suite 202
New York, NY 10017