Dr. Michael J. Levine, MD
Lake Success, NY
Dr. Michael Levine is a cardiologist who treats patients in Lake Success, New York, and its neighboring areas. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in both Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Diseases, National Board of Echocardiography, Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, and he is a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation. Upon receiving his medical education at Northwestern University – Feinberg School of Medicine, Dr. Levine completed an internal medicine residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He also completed fellowship programs at Beth Israel Medical Center in clinical cardiac electrophysiology and cardiovascular diseases. Professional experience for Dr. Levine includes his current position as attending physician at NYU Langone Long Island Cardiac Care. He has also been published in several journals and was awarded the 2008 David B. Skinner Award at NYPH/Cornell in Internal Medicine.
- NYU Langone Health
- St. Francis Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
Education and training
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University (Bachelor’s)
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division, Fellowship in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American College of Cardiology
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Awards and publications
- Ephrem (3, Levine M, Friedmann P. Schweitzer P. "The Prognostic Significance of Frequency and Morphology of Premature Ventricular Complexes During Ambulatory Holter Monitoring." Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2013 Mar;18(2):118-25. doi: 10.1111/anec.12010. Epub 2012 Nov 22.
- Ephrem (3, Levine M, Friedmann P, Schweitzer P. "The Prognostic Significance of Frequency and Morphology of Premature Ventricular Complexes During Ambulatory Holter Monitoring." Poster Presentation. European Atherosclerosis Society Congress. June 2011. Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Levine MJ, Schweitzer P. "Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors and Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers in Atrial Fibrillation." Vnitr Lek. 2010 Nov;56(11):1138-41.
- Ruisi, M, Levine, M, Finkielstein, D. "Prevalence of Exercise Induced Myocardial Performance Index Abnormalities in an At-Risk Population." Poster Presentation Beth Israel Medical Center Resident Research Event.
- David B. Skinner Award for Administrative Stewardship Department of Medicine; NYPH Weill-Cornell Medical Center - New York, NY
Dr. Michael J. Levine's office location
NYU Langone Health
1999 Marcus Avenue, Suite 220
Lake Success, NY 11042
Patient reviews for Dr. Michael J. Levine
Very pleasant visit he put me at ease abd explain everything to mee
The doctor was knowledgeable, easy to talk to and very pleasant. The office was clean and the staff was very efficient and polite.
A GREAT AND CARING DOCTOR.
Wow the staff was excellent extremely polite and Dr. Levine was the ultimate professional
The appointment was for my parents who dont speak English and I had to bring my infant daughter with me. He was so patient and understanding. He made sure that my parents understood what he was saying and he was very nice to my daughter. He is very personable and knowledgeable. All testing is done in the office. The follow up appointments were scheduled quickly. The staff was also very nice and professional.
Obviously, anyone suffering from a cardiac issue is nervous. Dr. Levine made me feel very comfortable by allaying my fear. He responded to all of my questions and explained everything quite clearly. His staff works in the same manner. The office is spotless, quiet and the wait time is minimal. I would recommend anyone needing cardiac care to seek out his advice and medical expertise. Thank you, Dr. Levine.
Hi is a Excellent Doctor
very professional, great bedside manner, great clinical knowledge.
I waited less than 30 minutes, Dr. Levine takes the time to listen and also explains his findings. He has wonderful bedside manners. Highly reccomend!
DR. MICHAEL J, LEVINE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND POLITE. HE MAKES ME VERY COMFORTABLE WITH MY APPOINTMENT, AND HE COMICAL WHEN SPEAKING TO HIM. HE'S NOT LIKE OTHER DOCTORS THAT ARE IRRITABLE, MEAN, OBNOXIOUS AND DISTASTEFUL. I'D GIVE HIM 10 STARS IF I COULD. WELL RECOMMENDED.
It's always a pleasure to be swing by Dr. Levine. He's curtious professional and concern for his patient. He nips the problem in the bud with giving various options/alternatives with meds. Overall he is a great Dr. And I have recommended him several times to my friends and colleagues.
Thorough, professional. Excellent, courteous staff. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Michael J. Levine.
Dr. Michael Levine an excellent professional. He had very good bedside manners, patient, courtesy a most , professional service and compassionate. The staff was also very polite and friendly.
Great bedside manner.
He's an awesome Doctor ! Very nice and accommodating as well as the staff..
Professional with a friendly conversational style. Ready to listen, patience and very knowledgeable.
Very thorough and informative. Took his time to answer all questions. I never felt rushed.
very thorough Good bedside manner
Dr. Levine is a great doctor. I've seen a few cardiologists in the past but he is by far the best. You can tell right away that he is very intelligent by the way he talks to you and the way he explains everything. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Also, his staff is very caring and professional.
Very thorough, and a good listener. Addressed all my concerns.
Dr. Levine was excellent! He had very good bedside manners, patient, and compassionate. The staff was also very polite and friendly.
Amazing doctor and staff
Courtesy a most , professional service, dr. Michael an excellent professional.
short wait. congenial staff. excellent, knowledgeable, patient doctor.
Dr.Levine was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him.
Wonderful! Made a last minute appointment following a hospital visit and was beyond grateful and proud for the treatment I received, the care & professionalism from Dr. Levine and all the staff at the office!
It was one of the very best visits I have had in years with a doctor. Everyone, staff and doctor, was extremely kind and made me feel very comfortable.
I think he is very knowledgeable, and has wonderful personality. Informed me everything in detail. I was very happy with my visit and would highly recommend.
He was great
Took the time to explain everything to me very thoroughly and didn't feel rushed at all. Would definitely come back to see him, but hopefully will never have to!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances