Dr. Michael (Min) Kim, MD
Retina & Vitreous Surgeon, Ophthalmologist, Retina Specialist (Medical)
We offer quality eye care, with the latest technology, delivered with compassion. When you visit our offices you can be assured that you are getting the highest quality eye care in Arizona. Our physicians were trained at the best Ivy League schools. Our equipment is state of the art with the latest updates. And every one of our staff is devoted to making your experience one that you will want to talk about with your friends. We will give you the time you need to understand your condition and feel confident that we truly care and want to make your health better. Come visit us and see for yourself what makes us your best choice for eye care in Arizona.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Retina Specialist (Medical)
- Retina & Vitreous Surgeon
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Johns Hopkins University, Residency in Ophthalmology
- University of Nebraska, Fellowship in Surgical and Medical Retina
- Medical School - Yale University
- Harvard University
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship in Internal Medicine
Valley Retina Surgeons LLC
14155 N. 83rd Ave, 103
Peoria, AZ 85381