Dr. Mitchell H. Bamberger, MD
Mitchell H. Bamberger is an experienced and compassionate urologist caring for the Southbridge and Charlton, MA. He earned his medical degree from Albany Medical College. He completed residencies at Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, the University of California Davis Medical Center, and W. A. Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Bamberger is certified by the American Board of Urology and is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, MA. He is a physician at UMass Memorial Medical Group, where he sees patients for variety of reason, including urology consultations and urinary tract infection. Dr. Bamberger is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. Please ensure your provider of choice is in-network with the selected insurance, prior to booking your appointment.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Hahnemann Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center (Residency)
- University of California Davis Medical Center (Residency)
- W. A. Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics (Residency)
UMass Memorial Medical Group
33 Kendall Street
Worcester, MA 01605