Dr. Mitchell Rauch, MD
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
Dr. Mitchell Rauch,who was just recently named one of the Top Doctors in America by Castle Connelly, received his medical degree from Albany Medical College in Albany, New York. He completed two years of General Surgery training, followed by four years of Urology at the University of Miami,Jackson Memorial Hospital. He then went on to complete a Fellowship in Urologic Oncology at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, ranked one of the top 5 urology programs in the country by US News and World Report. While at UCLA he was a Clinical Instructor in Urology and was the author of several book chapters and articles on the subject of Urologic Cancer. Dr. Rauch is an active member of the medical staff at Boca Raton Community Hospital, where he served as Chief of Surgery from 2003 to 2006. He is a Clinical Affiliate Assistant Professor at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University, and serves as Voluntary Assistant Professor of Urology at the University of Miami. Dr. Rauch is board-certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been in practice in Boca Raton since 1999, with special interests in urologic oncology, BPH, stone disease, and voiding dysfunction.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urological Surgeon
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Albany Medical College
- University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center, Fellowship in Urologic Oncology
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency in Urology
- American College of Surgeons
880 NW 13 Street, Suite 400
Boca Raton, FL 33486