Dr. Mohammad Abbasian, MD
Pain Management Specialist
Dr. Abbasian is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist with fellowship training in Interventional Pain Management at the prestigious University of Florida in Gainesville. His fellowship was completed in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Abbasian's approach for treatment of chronic pain includes medication management, hands on interventional procedures as well as physiological support if needed. Dr. Abbasian, became interested in Pain Management while treating many patients that suffered from chronic pain. His personal connection with this common problem makes him especially compassionate in treating patients with pain.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pain Management Specialist
- Abrazo Scottsdale Campus
- Abrazo Central Campus
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Western Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Anesthesiology
Education and training
- Medical School - Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management
16620 N 40th St, Suite D1
Phoenix, AZ 85032