Dr. Mohammed Khan, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Mohammed Khan is a diligent and trusted internist and primary care doctor based in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Khan received his medical degree from Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad. He completed two internships, one at Galmi Hospital and the other at Western Missouri Mental Health Center. He also finished two residencies, one at the University of Maryland Medical Center and the other at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Khan is board certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He has been awarded Recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance and American Diabetes Association Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP). Dr. Khan welcomes patients who speak Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, and English. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. His approach to his patients is one of diligence, solutions, and relief.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital (Residency)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (Residency)
- Galmi Hospital (Internship)
- Western Missouri Mental Health Center (Internship)
- Medical School - Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Awards and publications
- Awarded Recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance and American Diabetes Association Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP).
- Awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Physician Practice Connections Patient-Centered Medical Home Program (PPC-PCMH).
MMG Internal Med at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospita
MedStar Medical Group
5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Russel Morgan Bldg 3rd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21239