Dr. Mohsin Malik, MD, FAAD
Dr. Malik is a board-certified dermatologist. He received his bachelor's degree from Brown University and his medical degree from Brown Medical School. Before starting his dermatology residency, he completed a research fellowship in pemphigus (a rare disease affecting the skin and mouth) at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine. He then did his internship at the The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University's internal medicine program at Rhode Island Hospital. He completed his dermatology residency at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. Dr. Malik has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals, given presentations at major national and international meetings, and has written several book chapters.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York Hospital Queens
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Brown Medical School, Preliminary Internal Medicine Residency
- Medical School - Brown Medical School
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Perlis C, Campbell R, Malik M, Dufresne R. Incidence of and risk factors for medical malpractice lawsuits among Mohs surgeons. Dermatol Surg. 2006 Jan; 32(1):79-83.
- Malik M, Gurcan HM, Christen W, Razzaque Ahmed A. Relationship between cancer and oral pemphigoid patients with antibodies to a6-integrin. J Oral Pathol Med. 2007 Jan; 36(1):1-5.
- Tajirian AL, Malik M, Robinson-Bostom L, Lally EV. Multicentric reticulohistiocytosis. Clin Dermatol. 2006 Nov-Dec; 24(6):486-92.
Mohsin Malik, MD
345 East 37th Street
New York, NY 10016
Mohsin Malik, MD
25 First Avenue, Suite 113
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716