Dr. Monali Patel, MD
Special Interests: * General Neurology * Vertigo & Balance Disorders * Headache Monali Patel, M.D. is a Neurologist with a special interest in otoneurology, gait and balance dysfunction, and Headache disorders as well as General Neurology. Dr. Patel is dedicated to being at the forefront of technology, understanding the latest advancements in neurologic diseases, and keeping a patient centered approach with exceptional care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Medical School - Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Medicine
- Temple University, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Temple University, Residency in Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Association of Indian Neurologists in America
- San Diego Neurology Society
Awards and publications
- Neuromyelitis Optica: Beyond the Spectrum of Classic Localization
- Chief Resident - Temple Department of Neurology
- Prevalence of vascular dementia and Alzheimer's dementia in an urban setting
Monali Patel, M.D.
7625 Mesa College Dr, 2nd Floor/Suite 200A
San Diego, CA 92111