Dr. Monica Kharbanda, MD
Monica Kharbanda is a reliable and warm pediatrician caring for the Alexandria, VA community. Dr. Kharbanda attended Dayanand Medical College, where she earned her degree in medicine. She completed her residency in pediatrics and internal medicine at Case Western Reserve University, MetroHealth Medical Center. Dr. Kharbanda is a part of Franconia Pediatrics and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics. She is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, VA. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Because Dr. Kharbanda is bilingual in English and Hindi, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having her as their physician. Dr. Kharbanda is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Case Western Reserve University, MetroHealth Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Dayanand Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- American Academy of Pediatrics
6090 Franconia Rd
Alexandria, VA 22310