Dr. Apple (Jennifer) Sussmann, MD
Dr. Sussmann graduated with honors from Brown University and received her M.D. from Tufts University School of Medicine. She completed Harvard's combined residency program in pediatrics and adult internal medicine at Children's Hospital of Boston and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Sussmann co-founded the Sharewood Clinic, a free medical clinic for Boston's un- and under-insured populations. Dr. Sussmann received the Children's Hospital of Boston award for excellence in clinical teaching, the New England Pediatric Society Prize and the Tufts Medical School Presidential Award for Citizenship and Public Service. Dr. Sussmann is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She joined our practice in 2003.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Harvard University, Boston Children's Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency in Adult Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Tufts University, Doctor of Medicine
The Pediatric Care Center
5612 Spruce Tree Ave
Bethesda, MD 20814