Dr. Mrudula Kumar, MD
As a recent transplant to San Ramon, Dr. Mrudula Kumar is excited to deliver top-notch gastroenterology care to the patients of the greater East bay area. With a gentle and compassionate manner, Dr. Kumar believes in spending quality time with each patient to fully understand their health needs and concerns. Board-certified by the American Gastroenterological Society, she brings experienced and well-trained hands to patient care. Having begun her training in Washington, DC, at The George Washington University, Dr. Kumar is a recent addition to Dr. Anderson Rowe’s practice. To get a broad and well-informed view of the patient as a whole, she completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Illinois Medical Center. Dr. Kumar became particularly interested in treating gastrointestinal conditions, and completed both an intensive fellowship in gastroenterology at Washington University, and an impressive second fellowship in hepatology at the University of Illinois Medical Center. These days, Dr. Kumar enjoys her sunny new San Ramon environs, and she stays engaged with her profession through the American Gastroenterological Society. She offers a cordial welcome to all new patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - George Washington University
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Fellowship in Hepatology
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Washington University, St. Louis, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
Anderson Rowe, MD/ Mrudula Kumar, MD
5601 Norris Canyon Road, #240
San Ramon, CA 94583