Dr. Nadeen Saleh, MD
**Bilingual in Spanish** Nadeen Saleh is a diligent and caring family physician serving the community of Mansfield, TX. Dr. Saleh attended the St. George’s University School of Medicine, where she received her medical degree, and completed her internship in internal medicine at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She then completed her residency in family medicine at the University of Texas, Southwestern. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Texas. Dr. Saleh is a part of Mansfield Primary Care Doctors and is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She is also a member of the American Association of Family Physicians and the American Medical Association. Because Dr. Saleh is bilingual in English and Spanish, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having her as their physician. Outside of her practice, Dr. Saleh enjoys traveling, cooking, and running. During her consultations, Dr. Saleh fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - St. George’s University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of North Texas (Bachelor’s)
- University of Texas, Southwestern, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Association of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Duodenal Adenocarcinoma Incognito as a Psoas Abscess
- Evaluating mother’s influence on daughter’s receipt of pap tests and HPV vaccines.
- Tunneled dialysis catheter removals by non-interventional nephrologists
Mansfield Primary Care Doctors
221 Regency Pkwy, Ste 125
Mansfield, TX 76063