Dr. Naida Dzanic-Cemalovic, MD, FACOG
Dr. Naida Dzanic-Cemalovic is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. Prior to her American postgraduate medical education Dr. Naida earned her medical degree and Master of Science in pharmacology and then a PhD in gynecologic oncology from Zagreb University School of Medicine in Croatia. She spent one year at the Medical University Clinic of Vienna where she performed the experimental part of her PhD thesis. Additionally she received her Master of Science in Psychology from the University of Hull in Great Britain. Her American postgraduate medical education includes an internship in obstetrics and gynecology at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, Long Island and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Mount Sinai, Queens Hospital Center. Dr. Naida is a Fellow of The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a member of New York Queens Medical Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Medicinski Fakultet, Sveucilišta u Zagrebu
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and publications
- Fellowship for Ph.D. from Austrian Scientific Foundation
- Scholarship to Jules Bordet Institute from Croatian Ministry of Science and Technology06/1991
ASNA Wellness Medical OB/GYN P.C.
30-16 30th Dr., 5th Floor
Astoria, NY 11102