Dr. Nancy Argano, OD
Dr. Nancy Argano’s clinical expertise and interests include contact lens management and the treatment and management of ocular disease including corneal diseases, dry eyes, cataracts, glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, and diabetes.She also fits specialty contact lenses for patients with various corneal conditions including keratoconus and post-corneal transplantation. Dr. Argano earned an undergraduate degree in Psychology and Biology from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She received her doctorate degree from Nova Southeastern University-College of Optometry in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where she graduated with clinical and professional honors.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Optometry
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (Bachelor’s)
- American Optometric Association
- New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians
Awards and publications
- The GP Lens Institute Award for Clinical Excellence in the field of Contact Lenses 2012
Eye Physicians of Central Jersey
28 Throckmorton Ln, suite 103
Old Bridge, NJ 08857