About Dr. Natalie C. Light
With every appointment booked on ZocDoc, our office reaches out for that personal touch to confirm your appointment. Dr. Natalie Light has been in practice since 2004 providing innovative quality care for women in the Margot Perot Center at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas. Dr. Light is involved with Obstetrics and Gynecology. "I'm pretty down to earth, straight-forward and friendly" she says. "I like to have a variety of different age patients at different stages in their lives. One reason I love my specialty is that we usually get to know our patients well.'' Dr. Light and her husband, Jeff, of fourteen years have one child. She enjoys spending time with her family cooking, reading, traveling and casual entertaining in her leisure time.
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Southwestern, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Southwestern (Internship)
- Parkland Memorial Hospital (Residency)
Dr. Natalie C. Light's office location
Health Central Women's Care
8160 Walnut Hill Ln, Margot Perot Building, Ste 116
Dallas, TX 75231
Patient reviews for Dr. Natalie C. Light
She was wonderful. Very personable and made me feel at ease. I've found my favorite doctor.
Dr. Light was simply excellent - cam e in with an embarrassing problem and her professionalism and bedside manner kept me at ease. She left no stone unturned in her quest to help me get better.
Felt comfortable and Dr. Is very nice and knowledgeable.
Dr. Light is very friendly and laid back. She makes you feel so comfortable and at ease during the entire appointment.
Very nice and knowlegable. Made me feel very comfortable. Only negative is the wait time.
She is very nice and helpful!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances