Dr. Nazia Javed, MD, FAAFP, FACP
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Javed, MD is the Medical director at Denver Aviation & Occupational Medicine, PC. She is Board certified in Family Medicine, Level 2 Accredited by Colorado Dept. of Worker’s Compensation, Medical Review Officer, Certified DOT medical examiner, Senior Aviation Medical Examiner and Civil Surgeon. She has extensive knowledge and experience in Occupational, Aviation, Family & Sports medicine and Emergency Medicine. Her mission is to provide high quality comprehensive health care services to all her patients. She is well respected in the specialty of Occupational and Family/Sports medicine by her staff, patients, colleagues, insurance carriers, and other individuals in her field of practice. "There is tremendous inner satisfaction to be part of the process of helping a patient feel better and becoming a healthy, productive person again." Dr. Javed.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - King Edward Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Internship in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- 1. Potti A, Javed N, Kargas S, Koch M. Immunohistochemical Determination of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Overexpression in Patients with Malignant Melanoma. Anticancer Res. 2003 Sep-Oct; 23(5A): 4023-6
Denver Aviation & Occupational Medicine
10515 E. 40th Ave., Ste 105
Denver, CO 80239