Dr. Neil Shinder, MD
Pulmonologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist, Internist
**Please note that our office is not in-network with all insurances as a primary physician. Please check with our office or your insurance carrier when booking an appointment. Neil Shinder is a trusted and compassionate internist serving the community of Nanuet, NY. Dr. Shinder attended the McGill University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Shinder is certified in internal medicine, critical care medicine, pulmonary disease, and sleep medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Patients see him for a variety of reasons, including illness, flu shot, allergic cough, asthma, and flu. Dr. Shinder has received the prestigious Keith Morgan Award and the National Science and Engineering Research Council Award. In addition to his solo practice, he has also published prolifically. Dr. Shinder is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. His approach to his patients is one of diligence, solutions, and relief.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Sleep Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - McGill University Faculty of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Neil Shinder, MD
55 Old Nyack Tpke, Suite 301
Nanuet, NY 10954