Dr. Niharika Mehra, DO
Urgent Care Specialist
*PLEASE NOTE: We are a walk-in medical clinic. As well we may reach out in case we need more information. Please be on the look out for our call! Niharika Mehra is a multilingual, compassionate family physician serving her patients in Pearland, TX. Dr. Mehra is clinically interested in urgent care services, ambulatory care, and adult and pediatric medicine. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, and she is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Medical Association, the Texas Academy of Family Physicians, and the Urgent Care Association of America. Dr. Mehra received her medical degree from the Touro University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine. She then completed her family medicine internship and residency at the Memorial Hermann Healthcare System. Dr. Mehra is currently available to her patients at Prime Urgent Care, where she serves as the Medical Director and owner. Here, she and her team specialize in industrial medicine, federal and non-federal urine collection, as well as laceration repair, skin lesion excision, and fracture diagnosis and splinting.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urgent Care Specialist
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Touro University, Vallejo, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System, Internship in Family Medicine
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians
Prime Urgent Care
2510 Smith Ranch Road, Suite 102
Pearland, TX 77584