About Dr. Nora Malaisrie
Please note your appointment is not confirmed until you hear from our office and receive an email confirmation. Dr. Nora Malaisrie is an ear, nose, and throat doctor treating patients in Bethesda, Maryland, and the surrounding communities. She operates through the Feldman E.N.T. Group and holds certification from the American Board of Otolaryngology. She is also a member of professional organizations including the Association of Women Surgeons, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, and the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery. For her undergraduate degree, Dr. Malaisrie attended Duke University. She pursued her medical degree at the Georgetown University School of Medicine, graduating cum laude as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society. Dr. Malaisrie received her residency training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Patients visiting Dr. Malaisrie can receive a full range of services for ear, nose, and throat issues. Her areas of specialty include pediatric otolaryngology, sinus disease and surgery, and oncology of the head and neck. In addition to her clinical roles, Dr. Malaisrie has published extensively on a range of otolaryngic topics.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Residency in Otorhinolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
Awards and publications
- N. Malaisrie, A. Ghosh, E. Einhorn, KP Leahy, N. Mirza. “A Murine Model of Airway Granulation and Subglottic Stenosis.” Poster presentation at the Triological Society Eastern Section Resident Research Forum, New York, NY, 6/2011.
- N. Malaisrie, A. Ghosh, E. Einhorn, KP Leahy, N. Mirza. “Inflammatory cytokine and protein expression in a murine model of airway granulation and subglottic stenosis.” Oral presentation at the Combined Otolarygological Spring Meeting, Chicago, IL, 4/2011.,P. Garlich, N. Malaisrie, H. Kim. “Magnetic Resonance Findings of Inner Ear Manifestations of Relapsing Polychondritis.” Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, CA, 9/2005.
- N. Malaisrie, A. Ghosh, E. Einhorn, KP Leahy, N. Mirza. “Inflammatory cytokine and protein expression in a murine model of airway granulation and subglottic stenosis.” Submitted for publication.
Dr. Nora Malaisrie's office locations
The Feldman E.N.T. Group, P.C.
12850 Middlebrook Road, Suite 410
Germantown, MD 20874
The Feldman E.N.T. Group, P.C.
6410 Rockledge Drive, Suite 305
Bethesda, MD 20817
The Feldman E.N.T. Group, P.C.
1145 19th Street NW, Suite 402
Washington, DC 20036
The Feldman E.N.T. Group, P.C.
5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1535
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Patient reviews for Dr. Nora Malaisrie
Very caring and professional
Friendly, professional and great with the kids.
I appreciated Dr. Malaisrie's attention to detail and her compassion regarding my health issue. She was interested in helping me feel better.
I’ve been going to her for the last few years and she’s great! Best ENT I’ve ever had.
Was very nice! Told me what I had but didn't prescribe me anything for the aches and pains and didn't have an answer as to when my problem would subside. No follow up either
She was great. Informative and helpful
It's always a pleasure to see Dr. Malaisrie. I'm grateful for her ear treatment.
1st time that I saw her...She was extremely professional... very courteous...
Very personable, professional. Highly recommend. The entire practice and doctors are extremely well regarded.
Excellent in all regards.
She was very kind and listened. Did not follow up with a call for a script like I had hoped.
My child had a severe nose bleeding and they gave me a same day appointment to let me avoid the emergency room. The doctor did a cauterization, no pain, no tears. Great doctor, I highly recommend her.
Awesome. She is very good Doctor.
Professional, kind and very talented! I have had issues with my ears since birth, she made everything as comfortable as possible with great care.
Dr. Malaisrie is outstanding - I was a new patient and she was thoroughly prepared (had reviewed my prior history including films) and was quickly able to determine a comprehensive evaluation plan that took place on my very first visit. She spent plenty of time, listened and answerd all questions.
Dr. Malaisrie is attentive, prepared, and kind in her treatment efforts. She has been my doctor and surgeon over the last few years, and has been everything one would ask for in a medical professional.
Outstanding, as always!
Felt a little rushed
It was a brief visit, but Dr. Malaisrie was very thorough and very professional. I liked her immediately. She let me know exactly what she was doing every step of the way. I would highly recommend her.
Everyone was great!
very well nice doctor
Dr. Malaisrie is so professional and gentle. Makes you feel at ease. Thank you so much doctor!!
She is super nice, love the staff, great practice
Good. Very impressed!
Very quick and easy. They listened to me concerns and effectively addressed them individually. I definitely feel like my problem was taken cared of.
My visit with Dr. Malaisrie was great. She's super nice and really seems to listen to my litany of complaints/symptoms.
The doctor was very thorough and listened to my concerns.
I received excellent service from Dr. Nora, She took care of me in a courteous professional manner and quick treatment...I felt much better after the treatment, I appreciate it very much. thanks !!
Question about bedside manner is inapplicable and impertinent sin the office has no bed for anyone to be beside it. Moreover, unable to understand why her bedside manners have any relevancy to her office and work.
Always a pleasure to see Dr. Malaisrie. Treatment was excellent.
Excellent doctor! Have been seeing her for years and she’s great. Would highly recommend
Great bedside manner. Excellent patient care and also excellent with my 91 yo mom
I was greeted immediately and taken back to the room before I finished my paperwork. Nurse Samantha was fabulous - very welcoming and professional. By her words and actions she showed me that she cared about my comfort and satisfactioni.
She is a wonderful doctor and a pleasure to be her patient.
Staff was very nice and they got me back in the room relatively quick. The doctor listened to me explain my symptoms, asked a bunch of questions and then did pretty thorough exam. She was nice and had a good demeanor for doctor. I would definitely recommend for any ENT needs.
Dr. Nora Malaisrie is knowledgeable, professional and has great bedside manners which puts the patient at ease as she is treating you.
The visit with Dr. Malaisrie was great. The wait in the wiating room was a bit annoying only because I was treated with a bit too much conversation from the front desk staff about Baby Shower presents. I fully support camaraderie between coworkers and I appreciate the fact that the conversation was fun and uplifting rather than catty and whining, but i really don't need to know about their life.
Very pleasant and easy to talk to
She is very professional and knowledgeable Doctor.
Staff is very professional
This was a pretty quick and painless visit. Dr. Malaisrie understood what I was saying and recommended a plan to get me on the mend.
Dr. Nora is a highly professional ENT MD. She also has a great approach with difficult patients (me...). Just do yourself a favor and when you need an ENT just make an appointment...
She was very pleasant, courteous and professional in the exam, and her tech was very pleasant and careful in her cleaning and exam of my ears.
I got right in to see the Dr's Aide, she explained the procedures etc. Then went for my hearing test and was given a short explanation of the results, then Dr Malaisire came in and got right down to business with questions about my hearing and dizziness and what other Dr's and tests I have had. She assured me that I would get better but should see the audiologist for further information and advice on getting a hearing aide which I did and she explained the different devices available and approximate costs. It was reassuring to hear that a hearing aide could help with the dizziness and ringing in my ears which started after I fell a few weeks ago. Thank You - Marty S.
She knows what sh is doing.
Office staff and doctor were professional and pleasant to deal with.
She’s great! Professional & very approachable
Better than most. Friendly.
Helpful and pleasant
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances